Getfused is a creative marketing agency in the heart of Boston. We started as a team of technologists in 1996, creating first-of-their kind solutions. Since then, we’ve grown and adapted to meet our clients’ needs, and what they needed was a full-service creative marketing agency to guide their marketing and creative needs. We are still experts at tech, but now we craft interactive designs, strategize comprehensive marketing plans, and execute on everything to help our clients meet their goals. We’re passionate about our clients, and we work together as a team to meet whatever challenge comes our way. Our clients range from banks to coffee shops, from mom-&-pop businesses to large international enterprises, and we see each one as a new opportunity to learn and grow.
Getfused is seeking a Marketing Project Manager to facilitate the coordination of marketing efforts between our team of specialists and our marketing clients. Working alongside our Marketing Manager, you will focus on the management of marketing campaign planning and execution. The Marketing Project Manager will work with the marketing team to identify the tasks needed to be completed within a marketing retainer, or the individual tasks needed to be completed to launch a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegate those tasks to the appropriate team members to be completed.
This role will be the main point of contact for client communication between internal and external teams. The Marketing Project Manager will directly receive all incoming client inquiries and requests, and communicate internal requests to the client.
While, we do have office space in the heart of Boston, MA, we are open to this position being 100% remote. For those who are local, going into the office as you please is also an option.
- Manage marketing retainers and projects, while spearheading client relationships for these projects alongside the Account Manager or Marketing Manager.
- Facilitate and document internal and client meetings effectively, including agenda, attendees, to-do’s, follow ups and next steps
- Maintain effective documentation of campaign details, timelines and statuses for marketing retainer clients including budgets, start/end dates, ad spend, billing details and more
- Have a solid understanding of campaigns being planned and executed to assist in the task management and delegation of tasks
- Facilitate requests with the design team for design assets needing to be created
- Work with UX, design, and development teams to create and deploy marketing campaign landing pages and make marketing-based updates to websites
- Assist with content entry for marketing client websites
- Work with marketing team and client to quote additional work and identify out of scope work needing to be scoped
- Assist marketing team in the creation and upkeep of campaign decks for client reviews and approvals
- Run weekly or monthly meetings with clients to review WIP and future planning
- Provide WIP reports as needed to clients
- Communicating with internal team for monthly budget and reporting requirements
- Keep track of monthly campaign ad spend and invoicing accordingly
- Work with operations on monthly client invoicing for marketing clients and ad spend
- Assist with basic marketing tasks to assist the marketing team as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years in a project manager or marketing coordinator position
- BS/BA in a marketing, management or communications program, or equivalent work experience
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, with ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work analytically and creatively in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Agency experience with client experience a plus
- Experience with Basecamp, JIRA, and/or WordPress a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Competitive salary and benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental and Life (i.e. no out of pocket costs for insurance!)
Absolutely no 3rd Party Agencies