Getfused is a growing creative marketing agency in the heart of Boston. We started as a team of technologists in 1996, creating first-of-their-kind solutions that got the Patriots eCommerce through Superbowl traffic. Since then, we’ve grown and adapted to meet our clients’ needs, and what they needed was a full-service creative marketing agency to guide their marketing and creative needs. We are still experts at tech, but now we craft video and interactive designs, strategize comprehensive marketing plans and execute on everything to help our clients meet their goals. We’re passionate about our clients, and we work together as a team to meet whatever challenge comes our way. Our clients range from banks to coffee shops, from mom-&-pop to large international enterprises, and we see each one as a new opportunity to learn and grow. And yes, the Patriots are still a client to this day.
Getfused is seeking a Content Specialist to join our marketing team. Working alongside other members of the marketing team, you will focus on crafting engaging and SEO-optimized content for our clients’ websites, blogs, case studies, and marketing materials (1-pagers, etc.). You will also work with the brand team in crafting topline messaging for our clients’ overall brand or specific advertising campaigns.
To be a good fit for this position you must pay close attention to detail, double (even triple) checking all content for accuracy, spelling, and grammar before it is delivered to a client. You have the ability to seamlessly transition writing content for clients across different industries, in differing brand tones and styles. You have strong organizational skills to be able to effectively work on multiple clients at a given time.
While we do have office space in the heart of Boston, MA, we are open to this position being 100% remote. For those who are local, going into the office as you please is also an option.
- Write monthly blog content for clients across an array of industries and article types
- Lengths vary from 500–1200+ words
- Some articles heavily focused on SEO
- Some articles focused more on engagement
- Interview client subject matter experts to gather information for purposes of writing:
- Case studies
- Website core content
- Complete research on topics for purposes of writing blog content for clients as needed
- Write, edit, or align website copy as part of a website project
- Work alongside creative director to craft topline brand messaging for clients
- Collaborate with marketing team to craft topline ad campaign messaging for clients
- Conduct content audits of clients’ existing web content and provide strategic recommendations for improvement
- Create content for ancillary marketing materials for clients such as:
- Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years in a content writing role
- Experience working at an agency (or experience writing content across many styles, topics, and industries)
- Strong proof-reading and editing skills
- Experience writing blogs, articles, and other long-form content (500-1200 words).
- Experience writing website content with strong storytelling to bring a business to life
- Ability to write product/service specific content that blends industry terminology with easy-to-understand explanations for the average consumer
- Experience with creative copywriting – crafting advertising campaign messaging
- Ability to assist the Marketing and Creative Directors to carry out brands’ overall content marketing and brand storytelling strategies
- High-level understanding of SEO content writing best practices
- Experience working with and interviewing subject matter experts.
- Understand how to define a brand voice or work within an established brand voice
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- High degree of individual initiative and thrives in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English. Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Salary and benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental and Life (i.e. no out of pocket costs for insurance!)
Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies