Project Coordinator Internship
Getfused is a growing and successful digital marketing agency headquartered in Boston. We help our clients leverage technology to achieve their business goals by providing our clients with custom digital solutions tailored to their unique needs. Our client-centric approach allows us to fully understand our client’s organization and industry to achieve optimal results.
Getfused is seeking a Project Coordinator intern for Winter 2020 to join our Project Management team. Internship candidate must be eager to learn, have strong organization and communication skills, and be detail oriented. We are looking for college seniors or recent grads. We are offering a paid, part-time internship (up to 20 hours/week) in our Boston, MA office.
Responsibilities during this internship include (but are not limited to):
- Support and communicate with the project management team on project-related tasks
- Perform content entry tasks as needed at the request of the project management team
- Project timeline management
- Work with internal task management systems
- Perform Web and System QA/QC of deliverables
- Basic troubleshooting and working with our team of developers to identify and resolve issues
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.