Getfused is a growing and successful digital marketing agency in Boston. We help our clients to achieve their business goals by providing them with digital solutions tailored to their unique needs. Our client-centric approach allows us to fully understand our client’s organization and industry to achieve optimal results.
Getfused is looking for a motivated and organized individual to fill our project coordination position in a long-term capacity. A candidate must have excellent communication and prioritization skills to coordinate the activities of the internal project team, while managing client expectations. This position has the potential for career growth.
- Generate and maintain timelines throughout the project life cycle that communicates tasks, milestone dates (client and internal team), status and resource allocation.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Assist team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Review all deliverables produced by internal teams to confirm they meet project and client requirements.
- Report status to internal and client management.
- Break projects into manageable pieces and set timeframes
- Help prepare invoices
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Create and maintain project documentation and reports
- Serve as the point of contact with clients on project delivery activities.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with internal project team.
- Schedule and coordinate internal team.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to Account Managers.
- Research, and resolve issues; escalating issues to appropriate team member(s) to determine and communicate resolution for the client.
- Continually seek to identify areas of improvement in the project process and share constructive recommendations.
- Manage the process of innovative change effectively.
- Manage client expectations and build successful client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction while also maintaining client expectations.
- Coordinate the delivery of stage and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
General Knowledge and Experience
- AA/BA degree plus minimum two years’ coordinating experience (can include internships) is desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of as many of the following technologies and topics
- Microsoft Project
- Content Management Systems
- Web analytics Platforms
- Social Media Integration
- Software development process
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Absolutely NO third-party agencies.