Getfused is a small and passionate marketing agency in the heart of Boston. We started as a team of technologists in 1996, creating first-of-their kind solutions that got the Patriots ecommerce through Superbowl traffic. Since then, we’ve grown and adapted to meet our clients’ needs, and what they needed was a full-service agency to guide their marketing in the digital space. We are still experts at tech, but now we craft video and interactive designs, strategize comprehensive marketing plans, and execute on everything to help our clients meet their goals. We’re passionate about our clients, and we work together as a team to meet whatever challenge comes our way. Our clients range from banks to coffee shops, from mom-&-pop to large enterprises, and we see each one as a new opportunity to learn and grow. And yes, the Patriots are still a client to this day.
The digital marketing strategist will work directly with their book of Getfused clients to understand and clearly define business goals, create integrated strategies to meet those goals, and walk with them through the execution of the strategy. Regular communication with client stakeholders allows this individual to keep our work on track and gives them the insight to work with cross-functional teams to create and manage the assets needed to implement successful campaigns. Without a doubt they know that the most important piece will be measuring success and ensuring each tactic relates to the client’s goals. She/He will meet with clients regularly to review campaign successes/failures, adjust for optimization, and plan for the next steps.
This individual will work alongside the marketing team and will contribute to providing a vision for how Getfused can improve processes and continue to innovate and push their skills ahead. He/She will work with agency founders to continue to guide our marketing skills forward and grow as a company, while helping define our current skills and prepare project guidelines for new clients.
- Primary point of contact for digital marketing clients
- Conduct stakeholder interviews with clients to learn their business, goals, target audiences and more
- Create and present digital marketing strategies to clients
- Plan and execute strategies / campaigns involving:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media & Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Collaborate with our Creative Director and our team of designers, developers and user-experience professionals to create assets and landing pages and assets needed to execute on campaigns
- Measure and report on performance of digital marketing campaigns alongside our marketing analysts
- Manage client project budgets and ensure accurate invoicing
- Collaborate with a growing marketing team to execute campaigns
- Assist in the sales process by providing the marketing knowledge necessary to land deals.
- Collaborate and report directly to C level agency owners
- 3-5 years experience of implementing & managing integrated marketing campaigns across digital channels
- 1-3 years of experience collaborating with a team
- Demonstrated experience in bringing marketing campaigns from ideation to completion, with measurable results (Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of and experience using social media advertising platforms
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, MailChimp, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- High degree of individual initiative and thrives in a team environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive Salary and benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental and Life.
Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies