Digital Advertising Specialist
Getfused is a growing creative marketing agency in the heart of Boston. We started as a team of technologists in 1996, creating first-of-their-kind solutions that got the Patriots eCommerce through Superbowl traffic. Since then, we’ve grown and adapted to meet our clients’ needs, and what they needed was a full-service creative marketing agency to guide their marketing and creative needs. We are still experts at tech, but now we craft video and interactive designs, strategize comprehensive marketing plans, and execute on everything to help our clients meet their goals. We’re passionate about our clients, and we work together as a team to meet whatever challenge comes our way. Our clients range from banks to coffee shops, from mom-&-pop to large international enterprises, and we see each one as a new opportunity to learn and grow. And yes, the Patriots are still a client to this day.
Seeking a go-getter who is eager to expand their knowledge and expertise in digital advertising. Working alongside and under the direction of our Marketing Strategists and Marketing Analysts, you will work to support the research, setup, optimization, and management of our clients’ social media and Google ad campaigns. You should be well versed in creating, optimizing and analyzing advertising campaigns on each of these platforms: Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The digital advertising specialist is expected to stay current on trends in digital advertising, best practices, and emerging products and platforms.
- Work alongside Marketing Strategist / Marketing Analyst to craft paid advertising campaigns for our clients
- Set up digital ad campaigns in social media channels, Google and Bing
- Audience targeting, ad set structuring, ad copywriting, landing page recommendations
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Analyze campaigns and make recommendations for improvements or opportunities
- Work alongside the Marketing Analysts to provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor campaign budgets
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital advertising role
- Experience setting up and managing paid advertising campaigns in social media, Google, & Bing
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Demonstrated experience bringing campaigns from ideation to completion with measurable results
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- High degree of individual initiative and thrives in a team environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive Salary and benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental, and Life.
Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies