Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Getfused may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
285 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
This document was last updated on March 24, 2015
- Only open to New England residents aged 18 years or over, some exceptions may apply.
- No purchase necessary.
- Final time and date for receipt of entries is: 11:59pm on Thursday 22nd February 2016
- Prize: The final winner will receive 2 hours of time for a Getfused Team member to come to the winner’s business location and do a photoshoot with a 360 camera. The number of photos taken during this time may vary, however at least 1 360 photograph will be produced.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Disclosure that the participant is providing contact information to Getfused and not to Facebook or Twitter.
- Getfused reserves the right to cancel the promotion if it is misused.
- The one winner will be selected by a panel of Getfused representatives from all valid entries.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. The prize is not transferable.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
- The winner will be contacted by phone call, email, or through the corresponding social media channel by a Getfused staff member
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. The promoter can accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for inability to access Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the Getfused website.
- These rules are governed by US law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
- Promoter: Getfused, Inc.285 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
Twitter, or Instagram
-Disclosure that the participant is providing contact information to and not to Facebook or Twitter.
-Getfused reserves the right to cancel the promotion if it is misused.
-No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. The prize is not transferable.
-By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
-The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
-The promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
-The winner will be contacted by phone call, email, or through the corresponding social media channel by a Getfused staff member
-The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoter.
-The promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, lost or damaged or fail to arrive by the closing date. The promoter can accept no responsibility for entries which are lost or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of entry.
-The promoter accepts no responsibility for inability to access Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the website.
-These rules are governed by US law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
-Promoter: Getfused, Inc.285 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210