We Work Hard. We Play Hard.
Every day is different. Each client offers new opportunities. Every person's talents are leveraged and nurtured.
Getfused is a team of incredibly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to each others' success and inspired to achieve for our clients.
We are hiring for the following positions:
Getfused is looking for a motivated and organized individual to fill our project coordination position in a long-term capacity. A candidate must have excellent communication and prioritization skills to coordinate the activities of the internal project team while managing client expectations. This position has the potential for career growth.
- Generate and maintain timelines throughout the project life cycle that communicates tasks, milestone dates (client and internal team), status and resource allocation.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Assist team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Review all deliverables produced by internal teams to confirm they meet project and client requirements.
- Report status to internal and client management.
- Break projects into manageable pieces and set timeframes
- Help prepare invoices
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Create and maintain project documentation and reports
- Serve as the point of contact with clients on project delivery activities.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with internal project team.
- Schedule and coordinate internal team.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to Account Managers.
- Research, and resolve issues; escalating issues to appropriate team member(s) to determine and communicate resolution for the client.
- Continually seek to identify areas of improvement in the project process and share constructive recommendations with the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manage the process of innovative change effectively.
- Manage client expectations and build successful client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction while also maintaining client expectations.
- Coordinate the delivery of stage and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
General Knowledge and Experience
AA/BA degree plus minimum two years’ coordinating experience (can include internships) is desired, but not required.
Knowledge of as many of the following technologies and topics
- Microsoft Project
- Content Management Systems
- Web analytics Platforms
- Social Media Integration
- Software development process
>> Please send your resume and cover letter (including URLs of 3 sites you have successfully launched) to firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Competitive Salary and Benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental, and Life.
>> Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies.