Getfused is a team of incredibly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to each others' success and inspired to achieve for our clients.
Front End Developer
For you, there is no favoring of right or left brain hemispheres. You find yourself at ease bringing creative and abstract concepts into the rigid structure of thorough development. You are the glue that tethers teams of user experience, visual design, and application development professionals.
You want to take pride in the authorship and evolution of a Getfused product platform, while continuing to challenge yourself with a wide range of clients and their diverse needs. You enjoy working in open, collaborative settings; loft style office space with high ceilings, exposed beams, and bricks excite your creative impulses.
Getfused offers fully paid health benefits, generous 401K matching, ample personal time off and a quarterly bonus plan, to free your mind to focus on your professional development. This role is in our Boston, MA office, just a short walk from South Station, and may include occasional visits to our Dallas, TX office.
Join us and be a part of our team of rockstars.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Define and own the design requirements for responsive, adaptive, and RESS sites
- Review PSDs/AIs and determine the level of difficulty to deploy
- Deploy clear, clean, semantic HTML/CSS/JS to our Getfused Platform that can be easily used and understood by another developer
- Work within an evolving Getfused Platform and assist in the ongoing enhancement and improvement of the administration interface and tools
- Assist in determining the growth path for design deployment capabilities within CMS platform.
- Work with designers and developers to improve page load times by optimizing images, CSS, JS and HTML
- Take ownership of responsive design requirements
- Assist in QA processes and evaluate code quality
- Eager, quick, and constant learner
- Understanding of PSDs, AI files and wireframes
- Obsessive pursuit of cross browser/platform compatibility and faster loading page times
- Continually analyzing and weighing the advantages of front-end tools (e.g. CSS pre-processors, CSS/JS build tools and JS frameworks)
- High degree of individual initiative and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Familiarity with the command line and git
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
A Plus If You Have
- Experience with JS frameworks
- Experience with Webpack
- CMS-based development experience
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn ColdFusion development language
- Previous work history with usability professionals
- Previous work with SVG and animations
- Flexible - Degree in Computer Science, UI/UX, Design or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a front end developer role
>> If interested, please submit your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
>> Competitive Salary and Benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life.
>> Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies.