Getfused is a team of incredibly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to each others' success and inspired to achieve for our clients.
Getfused is looking for a motivated and organized individual to fill our project management position in a long term capacity. A candidate must have excellent communication and prioritization skills to coordinate the activities of the internal project team while managing client expectations.
- Generate and maintain timelines throughout the project life cycle that communicates tasks, milestone dates (client and internal team), status and resource allocation.
- Assist the Account Manager in the creation of proposals, statements of work and/or scope addendums.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manage multiple, diverse work efforts simultaneously if required.
- Manage project budgets and ensure accurate invoicing.
- Assist team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Review all deliverables produced by internal teams to confirm they meet project and/or client requirements.
- Manage project budget, resource utilization, and profitability.
- Report status to internal and client management.
- Serve as the key interface to the client on all project delivery activities.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with internal project team.
- Schedule and coordinate development sprints.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to Account Managers.
- Research, and resolve issues; escalating issues to appropriate team member(s) to determine and communicate resolution for the client.
- Organize, communicate and manage resources concerning deliverable execution across disciplines; including marketing, user experience, design and development.
- Lead a senior consulting team on strategy and a delivery team on design-and-build engagements.
- Continually seek to identify areas of improvement in the project process and share constructive recommendations with the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manage the process of innovative change effectively.
- Motivate team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigate team conflict and promote effective internal communication.
- Manage client expectations and build successful client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction while also maintaining client expectations.
- Coordinate the delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
General Knowledge and Experience
AA/BA degree in MIS, Marketing, Management or technical discipline plus minimum two years’ experience managing web strategy, design and implementation projects is desired, but not required. PMP certification is desirable.
Ability to perform business analysis and facilitate capturing business requirements. Proven hands-on experience in leading the implementation of live, brand name sites (please provide URL’s with your response) from inception to launch and experience in managing all web development life cycle tasks including:
- Initial Discovery
- Marketing Strategy
- Business requirements
- Functional requirements
- UI development
- Creative design
Knowledge of as many of the following technologies and topics:
- Microsoft Project
- Content Management Systems
- E-Commerce Systems
- Portal Platforms
- Web analytics Platforms
- Social Media Integration
>> Please send your resume, cover letter (including URLS of 3 sites you have successfully launched) to: email@example.com
Competitive Salary and benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental and Life.
Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies