Getfused is looking for a Marketing Analyst to help take our marketing team to the next level. Our best candidate will have a passion for marketing and technology, but the analytical mindset to truly measure for success. The analyst will work most closely with our Marketing Strategists. The strategists will work directly with the client to set direction for marketing campaigns, while the analyst will closely follow each campaign to monitor for opportunities of optimization and help the strategist define measures of success. This is a new position on our team, so while there will be much guidance and training, we are looking for someone who is excited to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table. Our analyst will be involved with a wide variety of clients, and will have an opportunity to learn and work with SEO, advertising platforms, social analytics, and social listening tools.
This position will be a part of our Boston office located just a short walk from South Station. Our office has an open, collaborative setting. It is a loft style office space with high ceilings, exposed beams, and brick. Our clients run across a wide variety of industries: hospitality, entertainment, financial, education, and more, and our Marketing Analyst will have a chance to work on each one. We offer fully paid health benefits, generous 401K matching, ample personal time off, and an encouraging and supportive company culture.
- Assist in defining KPIs for our clients during the marketing strategy creation process
- Work with Strategists to set realistic internal and external marketing goals for clients based on defined KPIs
- Set up, manage, and optimize social media and search ads for clients (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Bing) with the direction of the Strategist
- Creation of tracking strategies for clients prior to website launch utilizing Google tools
- Assist project management team with basic SEO setup for each new website launch
- Creating monthly internal and external marketing campaign status reports, primarily based around social media for a variety of clients
- Create quarterly website tracking reports for clients utilizing Google Analytics and making optimization recommendations
- Work as a team player to generate new services and optimize existing services for our clients
- Utilize social listening to perform basic market research for our Biz Dev team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics, Data or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing or analytical position
- Understanding of social media techniques and analytic metrics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat
- Analytical mindset, always looking to improve and optimize based on what the data tells you
- Ability and interest in taking initiative and testing new ideas
- Works well as a team player
- Strong interest in learning new skills, and enjoys keeping up with the latest in technology and marketing
- Ability to work autonomously and have excellent attention to detail. Must be highly motivated.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- A strong candidate will also have:
- Experience managing social ad campaigns
- Experience with social listening tools
>> Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Competitive Salary and Benefits 100% covered including Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life.
>> Absolutely NO 3rd Party Agencies.